WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

ORDER YOUR HAND PAINTED PET PORTRAIT



AH POOEY!

This hand painted watercolor portrait was painted in my studio by referring to photographs of the dog as if the dog were posing in my studio. Capturing a priceless moment in an instant with today's digital technology has made it possible to paint accurate details, anatomically correct images and capture movement in a motionless artform. If you do not have a candid photo of your pet for me to use as reference to create a detailed action painting, I will be happy to take photos for you.

See more original hand painted pet portraits from photos, order limited edition reproduction prints, inquire about an original hand-painted portrait of your own pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment