WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

HEY, VANCOUVER, NEED LAST MINUTE SPORTS ART?



SNOWBOARD PSYCHED


This snowboard action painting of two boys snow boarding down Whistler Blackcomb is one of the watercolor illustrations used in my children's book called My Brother And Me.

For more 2010 Winter Olympic action sports art, visit Koehler Art Studio Gallery.

You will find limited edition sports art prints, original action sports art and samples of sports wall murals. Prices range from $39.00 and up and are affordable to the full spectrum of budgets in these times.

I welcome your inquiry into the availability and price of existing original winter sports art shown on my site; or your inquiry into the commission of an original watercolor, oil or acrylic sports painting or wall mural. We offer a full range of art services for designers, architects and building contractors from custom designing to painting to framing to installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment