WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WINTER LANDSCAPE PAINTINGS

WINTER COLORS

A crisp winter sunset behind a winter-weary back-country barn was the basis for this vibrant image. I admit, the colors were more in my imagination than in the actual scene.


I welcome your inquiry into the commission of your own original watercolor, oil on canvas or acrylic painting or wall mural of your favorite photograph of a winter landscape taken anywhere in the world. From reproduction prints of winter landscape paintings to original hand-painted custom landscape wall murals, Koehler Art Studio Gallery offers artwork affordable to the full spectrum of budgets in these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment