WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Landscape Paintings Sale

DRAWN TO THE SUN
 PRICE: $3000.00 $1500
Original watercolor painting: 22"x30"

We are currently undergoing renovations and running out of room so we decided to have a

ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME

1/2 PRICE SALE

of all of my winter landscape paintings in the studio.

My high quality signed limited edition giclee prints are still available to you at the same low price of $39.00 for the 10"x16" size. You can order your print in any size you wish from 5" x 7" art card to wall paper size.
Short days and long nights define Canadian winters and when the sun actually graces the brief daylight hours, it is an irresistible attraction. Have a look at the other art available at my studio: sports art, portraits, still life, children's book illustrations, wall murals and more.
BUY DIRECT 
FROM ARTIST'S STUDIO
and
SAVE


I welcome your inquiry into availability and price of all of the original paintings at my studio gallery; or into the commission of your own original watercolor, oil on canvas or acrylic painting or wall mural.

No comments:

Post a Comment