WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Architectural Painting of your Home

Commission an original architectural watercolor, oil or acrylic painting or ink drawing by artist Hanne Lore Koehler. I would be delighted to quote a price on painting your home, summer house, cottage, business establishment, historical heritage building, corporate office, ethnic club, yacht club, town and country club, school, church, temple, synagogue, fishing shanty, treehouse. Just email or mail me a photograph and tell me your specifications (type of medium, size, etc.) and I will tell you what it would cost to paint or draw the image.Computerized ink drawings begin at $75.00. See more examples of homes on my website: http://www.koehlerart.com/gallery17.htmhttp://www.koehlerart.com/gallery17.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment