WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hand-painted Custom Designed Wall Mural

 Your Business Name On The Boards

This hand-painted sports wall mural was custom designed to incorporate the boys' surname on the back of the hockey jersey and jersey numbers they were proud to wear for various sports. Hockey, baseball, football and soccer are represented on the walls of this boys' bedroom; however, it could be expanded to include more sports such as basketball, snowboarding, surfing, diving, etc. See details of the mural on my website.

Commission an original wall mural by mural artist Hanne Lore Koehler direct from artist and save on gallery commissions. I would be delighted to quote a price on painting a wall mural for your commercial, residential or institutional project.

Consider a professional sports mural for your sports equipment retail establishment, your sports bar restaurant or your corporate office; a sailboat mural for your yacht club or your cottage; a panoramic mural of the golf course in your town and country club; a baseball mural in your Rogers Centre Box. An original custom designed hand-painted wall mural can be painted directly on your wall on site or on canvas in my studio to be applied as wall paper when completed. We deliver worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting take on the concept. I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think it will be a great use of new ideas and informations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comment about my sports mural.

    ReplyDelete