WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Monday, May 7, 2012

BOBBI

This is my latest pet portrait -  11" x 15" watercolor

Bobbi was a little sweetheart - gentle, kind, loving, cuddly - definitely cherished by his owner. This watercolor painting was commissioned by Cathrine for her mom, Bobbi's owner, as a Mother's Day. Although she had the option to have me paint Bobbi with normal brown eyes, since Bobbi was blind for most of his life, she chose to have him painted as he was since he was loved with all his flaws.

Inquire about a price for the commission of your own original pet portrait for your personal collection or for a fundraising project. Email me your photo and details that you would like removed or added or changed and I'll reply with a free estimate. Commission your own original watercolor, oil on canvas or acrylic painting or wall mural of your favorite photograph of a wildlife scene. We deliver worldwide. International clients welcome! Satisfaction guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment