WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring In The Forest Painting

MYSTIC FOREST MAJESTY

Original painting: 32" x 40"
Price of Original: $6,000.00
Price and sizes of Prints varies.

"The clearest way to the universe is through a forest wilderness." - John Muir

I love trees. I would be lost without the forests, woodlands and stands of trees that grow in our corner of the world. These watercolor splashes are my tribute to the amazing life they give us. (You'll have to look at the close-up to see the splashes - click PRICE above and then on the large image). Hope you find my painting speaks as eloquently as these writings.

"The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited kindness and benevolence that makes no demands for its sustenance and extends generously the products of its life and activity; it affords protection to all beings." - Buddhist Sutra

No comments:

Post a Comment