WELCOME!

This blog is hosted by Hanne Lore Koehler, artist, author, illustrator. I will try to post a new article every day, including new work, painting tips, art news. Hope you will join me and leave a comment!

Monday, November 11, 2013

PIANO PASSION PAINTING


ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING SIZE:    28" x 40" 
FRAMED SIZE:   32" x 44"
ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING PRICE: $5,000.00 
Available in many sizes at a price to suit every budget!

ORDER YOURS TODAY!


Sincere thank you to the art collector from Westminster CO who recently purchased an art print of my oil painting called WITH PASSION!

This hand-painted boudoir portrait in oil suggests a passion for music and the instruments. I composed this oil painting using a number of different photos as reference. I combined separate photos of each instrument in many different arrangements before I was satisfied with the composition. I made the prominent Grand piano disappear into the dark background. The bass and cello are apparently haphazardly strewn about to further suggest an uncontrolled passion for music. The violin and French horn at the base of the piano reflect in the shiny hardwood floor giving the impression that this is a classy conservatory or music room. Also included are a saxophone and trumpet to complete the sound spectrum and add reflective qualities to the scene. The toppled metronome used to keep time has been deliberately discarded suggesting a timeless passion of music from the heart.

TESTIMONIAL FROM ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER:
Dear Hanne,
"A few weeks ago I bought a canvas print of "With Passion" for my daughter's birthday. She loves it! Like the woman in your painting, my daughter loves playing her grand piano, and has since she was a child. She is passionate about it, second only to her family. Thank you so much for sharing your marvelous talent with those of us who wish we could paint as beautifully as you do." - Barbara Carpenter, USA

For more music instrument paintings and the clothed version of this painting, visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment